Friday, October 1, 2010

So I have broke down!




What have I broke down for you ask? Well I went out and bought myself a needle for felting. I have some organic merino wool that I bought a while back and haven't done a lot with so I thought to branch out and try my hand at needle felting. Well of course I never really try a small project first I always have to jump right in and try the hardest thing I can think of. Of course I wanted to make my niece something for Christmas so I opted for a cat as my first needle felting project. It was an experience and I have already broken one of my felting needles! oopps! but I think he turned out wonderful.

Anyways on to the finished project. I'm hoping she will love it. So what do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails