Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wow it's been a long time!



Well it's been about 6 months since I have written on my blog! Bad me! My little toddler keeps me running around so I just don't seem to have the time to sit and write! Although it could be I just don't manage my time good enough :)

As promised here are some pics of the wedding jewellery I completed for a bride back in August. The wedding was white, black and red. I did the jewellery for the bride, maid of honor and bridesmaid. The pieces were all different.

The first pic is of the brides two strand Swarovski pearl and Swarovski crystal necklace. The next pictures is the four strand bracelet that turned out beautifully. In the third pic you will see the classy clasp that I added.
















The maid of honor had a drop necklace in black pearls and red crystals and a double strand memory wire bracelet.












The bridesmaid had a single pearl and crystal necklace with a single strand Swarovski pearl bracelet.










The earrings were all a simple drop style and I also did some small cultured freshwater pearl and Swarovski crystal pins for the brides hair. The jewellery came out wonderfully and the bride was pleased. I received some pictures from the wedding and the bride looked lovely in the jewellery.

Thanks for looking and if your in need of some jewellery please take a look at my site at http://www.crater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails