Monday, May 25, 2009

Treasury

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I have procrastinated again by not posting which is not a great thing when you need some followers!

Well on Saturday I was able to snag myself a Treasury on Etsy and I called it CANADA does PURPLE. It features some amazing Canadian artists that have come up with wonderful items in of course the shade of purple. I really LOVE Purple! The treasury is getting some good hits and I hope the stores that I picked do benefit from it.

On another note, as my last post promised I am also in the Children's Showcase today Monday May 25, 2009. Hopefully I do get some hits even though it is a holiday in the United States today.

Oh yes I have also come up with a new headband an adjustable one to be exact. It's pretty cute, it has a large flower attached to it also. It has a small cord adjuster so it will fit infants to toddlers. Check it out in my shop.

I can't forget I have also added a Canada Flag hair clip to my collection. Canada Day is coming up soon and I figured some Mommy's would love the clip for their little one's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails