Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy Busy Weekend

Well I had a very busy weekend. My daughter was baptised on Mother's Day ( Sunday) which was very exciting and special. Everything went really really well. After the baptism we had a lovely family brunch and I really had a wonderful Mother's Day.


I did have a bit of time though to make a few things and ended up making my daughter this new pair of pants. I have so much fabric laying around and have finally decided to start using it. I crocheted the little white flowers and added them to the pants. I think it's different and unique. Maybe I should start a new clothing line :)


I also updated my CraterJewellery sight on etsy with a couple of new necklaces. I have really really procrastinated and haven't been uploading a lot so I thought I would crack down and start doing some stuff. I have been waiting for my husband to fix up my Crater website so things could start looking a lot better. He redesigned it for me but I have to say I don't like it very much and actually liked the old design a lot better.


Time to wake up the little one. Two hour naps go by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails